Mt. Lebanon Floral Shop is proudly serving the Pittsburgh area. We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one.
That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect. Let Mt. Lebanon Floral Shop be your first choice for flowers.
Mt Lebanon Floral Shop
725 Washington Rd
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us
- by e-mail at email@example.com
- call us directly at (412)561-2500 or (800)766-7767.
We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
We specialize in the following services:
- Tropicals Plants
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary & Traditional arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Greeting cards
Our shop serves the following areas in PA:
- Mt Lebanon
- Upper St Clair
- A local delivery fee will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
- U.S. orders must be received before 12:00 noon in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
- To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 2 days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
- Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.